Healthcare Technology Solutions in Central, NJ
Our consultants keep your medical practice on top of advances in healthcare technology solutions, while keeping you compliant with industry regulations.
Medical practices in Central New Jersey deliver better care and drive better results with our innovative and integrated systems approach.
Legal Compliance Issues
Focus on caring for your patients, while our team of consultants deploy and manage your applications and systems. Your practice needs technology solutions in order to comply with healthcare regulations.
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires your practice to maintain confidentiality and security of patient information.
- The Health Information Technology for Economic Clinical Health Act (HITECH) addresses the privacy and security concerns associated with the electronic transmission of health information.
- Medicare and Medicaid audits detect and correct improper payments. These audits often require extensive documentation, and could result in lost revenues if unsubstantiated.
- Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC)
- Medicaid Integrity Contract (MIC)
- Program Safeguard Contractors (PSC)
- Zoned Program Integrity Contractors (ZPIC)
Electronic Medical and Health Records
Electronic medical and health records promise to improve patient care. Of course, all these promised benefits are difficult for your practice to set up and maintain without an experienced information technology solutions provider.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) are digital versions of the standard medical and clinical information gathered in a single provider’s office. EMR help your practice track data over time, identify patients due for follow-up, monitor patient progress, and improve overall quality of care.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) include a more comprehensive patient history and include data from other provider. EHR allow your practice to share data inside a network, and improve coordination of care.
Healthcare Technology Applications
Your medical practice may also deploy numerous healthcare technology applications designed to improve patient care, and office efficiency. Each application needs experienced healthcare information solutions consultants to configure and maintain them.
- Diagnostic imaging systems
- Medical billing systems
- Patient administration software
- Practice management software