Networking & Server Setup
Our networking services provide state-of-the art infrastructure to support the business processing, communication, and knowledge sharing your business needs to be competitive. We help you develop a server environment that is logical and easy to work with, making your IT an asset instead of a hindrance for your business.
- Enhance Existing Equipment - We give your existing network, servers and operating systems a “tune-up” to ensure all are working well together and operating at peak performance.
- Install New Equipment - We plan, specify, set up, and maintain the right workstations, servers, and connections for your business including fax, email, phone, and Internet connectivity. We can implement networks at single sites or link multiple sites.
- Ensure Security - We ensure that your networks and data are secure. We perform security analysis on existing networks and systems, and when we install new equipment, we implement internal and external security including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and permission structures to control who has access to specific data.
- Implement Disaster Recovery Solutions - We can put in place a range of back-up and fail over solutions to have your systems up and running in the shortest possible time in the event of unexpected shut-downs.
- Enable Remote Access - We implement free remote control solutions so that you and your employees can connect to your office network to access email, software, and files from any location with Internet access.